All of the analytics are currently skewed as currency isn't taken into account and we have orders in sterling, euros, dollars and rupees.
It would be useful if we could have these analytics either separated by currency or all converted into one currency for comparable results.
Actually I've had a look at this and it is all in sterling. I think I was getting confused because it is getting skewed by one foreign supplier. I think this is because we've got a lot of advance orders on that although they were placed this month aren't due for another 2-4 months.
Essentially, I want more customisation options for the analytics to I can take certain suppliers or users out, or specify a window of due dates rather than order placed dates. This would then make them a lot more useful for our company.